There is a Place in Hell for Me and My Friends

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

wait a minute mr. postman

junk mail is taking over my life.

in the past two weeks, we've thought that we've lost 2 important pieces of mail due to the overflow of junk mail coming in to my house. it's completely out of control.

sign up for this credit card and get a free computer. no, sign up for this credit card and get frequent flier miles. come and shop at this store--that you have never been to. vote for me. no, vote for me. STOP THE INSANITY (susan powters).

last week we though we lost concert tickets. we were freaking out for days that we threw them away during the MAJOR junk mail purge we had to do. luckily i found them filed away. in a random folder.

i hate being disorganized. i hate that junk mail is taking over.
it's like email spam, only more annoying! how can we stop it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home