There is a Place in Hell for Me and My Friends

Friday, September 29, 2006

butterflies

i'm making a presentation to about 100 people in one hour.

my stomach feels sick. is there any way i can get out of it? no. i cut my lip on a starbucks lid this morning and said that it had impaired my speech, but that didn't work. i almost ate spinach last night in the hopes that i would get e. coli and get out of it. nothing will work. it's too late. the show must go on.

i'll be fine, really. i have given this presentation to two smaller groups already. but it just bugs me to stand up in front of a lot of people. and the worst part--there is no AV. so it will be all eyes on me. ugh.

thanks for listening. or reading?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...so, how'd it go?

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home