There is a Place in Hell for Me and My Friends

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

white noize

did you ever know that they make machines that will make "white noise"?
well they do.

we just moved in to a new office space and the acoustics suck. i can hear everything coming from all directions. it's sort of annoying and it makes me nervous about playing my music. especially my "dre day" album. fareel.

so my boss, who sits like 5 feet from me, on the other side of this wall--not really a wall, more like a half wall or built-in partition--decided that he needs something to break up the noise. we were going to get satellite radio to play in the background of the studio, which would be awesome, but some people think we all can't agree on music. again, i must bring up "dre day".

so he ordered 3 "white noise" machines to put between our offices. haha. so now, rather than hearing his talk radio, i will hear the quiet moan of the white noise. whooooosh or "pssssssss" is what i am expecting. but wouldn't it be funny if it sounded like a constant fart?

probably not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home