There is a Place in Hell for Me and My Friends

Friday, January 12, 2007

working sloth

i'm working from home today and i'm not really sure if i like it or not.

i woke up at 8:30, made some coffee, and headed up to my office. no one i work with was online until about 9:30 and i ended up feeling like a real nerd. so i started to work. 45 minutes later...still no one. finally by 10 am i was in touch with a coworker. it wasn't that i needed to speak to anyone, it was just the principle. if i am working, so should the rest of the 12 people i work with.

in the meantime, my email and work phone have been down all day. so, it's not like any of my clients can call or email me. i mean, they can try, but i am at home, laying on the couch in my office with my laptop on my lap. sorry! every once in a while i get up to work on the PC at the desk. but i have to say that i prefer the Mac. It's better.

so i guess the point of this post is that i feel like a total sloth. it's now about 4pm and i am still in a tee shirt and sweatpants (not the kind with elastic waistband and legs, although it would be funny if i had those). i guess it's better to get up, get ready and start working. maybe if i have to do this again that is what i will do. maybe.

i mean, i guess it's not bad to be sloth-like for one day. is it? it's not like i didn't get my work done.

enjoy the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home