There is a Place in Hell for Me and My Friends

Thursday, January 18, 2007

twenty

i had a weird night last night.

i traveled during the day for work and then had my first class of the semester. the class let out early, so i headed home at about 7. emily was at the mall and i realized that i did not have my house key! i called some friends on the way home to see if i could hang out with them while waiting for emily. no go. all 2 of my friends were not home. so i went to a bar. duh.

emily met me an hour later and we had drinks and dinner. before she came in, i was talking to the bartender and waitress. they got a call right as i walked in--they were expecting 20 people to come in to the bar in about 30 minutes. when emily came in, i told her, "20 people are coming here soon. it's gonna get crowded"

she misundertsood me, apparently, because after they showed up, she asked, "why do you think these people are twatty?"

i said twenty. although, twatty was fitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home