There is a Place in Hell for Me and My Friends

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

back to my old ways

i started my class last week.

first, before i get in to this story, i have to tell you that i am not at all interested in this class. it's communications law. i did everything i could to NOT take this class. i registered for a different class, but they collapsed it with communications law.

so anyway.

eventhough i did not want to take this class i decided to approach it like a real student. for once in my life, i decided to do the homeowrk in advance, take excellent notes, and pay full attention in class.

that new attitude ended about 30 minutes in to the class when the teacher/lawyer announced that he would be giving two exams. then he asked if that was okay, so i said, "i hate tests." he replied with, "yeah no one likes tests." but at least a couple of my classmates agreed with me. so things have already gone downhill and that was the first week of class.

i was still determined to keep up on my classwork. for the first week i had to read about 75 pages of the (tragically boring) text. i started last week. i still have not finished. class is in one hour. i just can not be bothered. does this make me a bad student? do people really read everything? i just can not. there is just too much tv to watch.

maybe i will try to repair my habits this week.

doubtful.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

..me too..i totally thought i'd be this new super student...nope..not gonna happen..

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home