There is a Place in Hell for Me and My Friends

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

labor day.

i know the topic of a lot of my discussions lately revolve around the baby, and labor and delivery. but this discussion is about labor DAY--the holiday--not the day on which my wife will go in to labor. (or at least we hope!)

can i just say that i am really excited for a 4 day weekend. thank you, dear employer for extending my weekend, as i will not be on vacation for a long, long time.

emily and i are just hanging out at home. we're thinking up ideas for things to do. so far on the list we have:

1. dinner at parc
2. trip to the zoo
3. labor day pic-nic at the in-laws'(read: secret baby shower--no worries, emily thinks i am a nerd and wont even read this blog. ever. seriously.)

any other ideas for us? do you want to invite us to your beach get away? or have us over for mocktails (um, beer for me)? if yes, you know where to reach me. in the comments section.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home