There is a Place in Hell for Me and My Friends

Monday, July 30, 2007

a pizza my mind: part 2.

ellio's responded! see below:

Dear Mr. Harned:

Thank you for taking the time to contact McCain Foods USA, Inc. concerning our Ellio’s Frozen Pizza. You stated that you were disappointed with the size of the slices of pizza in your recent purchase.

Ellio’s continues to be a great value priced pizza, and has only initiated one price increase in over 10 years; despite ingredient and packaging cost increases. The minor change in size is an effort to avoid increasing prices to our consumer. We appreciate your support and use of our products and value you as a loyal consumer. I will mail a complimentary coupon to your attention with the information you forwarded. Thank you for your comments.

Sincerely,

Customer Rep. Name Here (I deleted this)
Consumer Affairs Coordinator
McCain Foods USA, Inc.
www.ellios.com


free pizza for the fatty. see what an email can do??? but seriously. why not just raise the price? no, let's keep it the same price and make it miniature. that just doesn't make sense to me. you usually buy products that say, "NOW 40% BIGGER!!" on the box. this one says nothing. but when you open the box, to your (or at least my) surprise, see three mini pizzas. LAME.

i say hike the price and give me my big slices back. or, i will just buy the store brand. it's better anyway!

god, i am so depressing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home