There is a Place in Hell for Me and My Friends

Monday, November 19, 2007

mr. crankypants

i woke up in a fine mood today. a little tired, which is usual.

then i got to work and it all went down hill. i can't pinpoint the one thing that made me miserable. but it's now 4:45 and i am not having it. i am pissed. done and done. i need to go home and get some rest--i need to sleep the crank away.

maybe i am mad at the fact that i want a week off for thanksgiving this year. picture it: one full week of eating turkey. night after night of turkey coma and another bit of mashed potatoes. oh my god, i think my mouth just started watering. is it weird to look forward to succotash? and cranberry sauce (straight from the can, not home made. eww.)?

i think i just turned my frown upside down. hungryyyy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sooo into canned cranberry, i need to see the ridges

6:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gobble gobble

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home