There is a Place in Hell for Me and My Friends

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

real talk.

i seriously can't stop myself.

i heard the new r. kelly song this morning (preston and steve were playing it and making fun of it) and all i can do is keep saying "real talk".

it's like the new way of saying "keeping it real" or "for real". You can hear part of it here:



why is he so crazy? does he intend to be funny? do you think he means to entertain me like this? does he KNOW? or do you think he really has crazy lady friends who be tweakin'? and what ever happened to the charges against him for doing nasty things with underage girls? will he end up in jail?

does anyone own his music? i don't but I should.
i'm way too into it. Real Talk.

2 Comments:

Blogger stephanie said...

I remember a wedding I went to where they played some very inappropriate R Kel's as the CAKE CUTTING SONG.

It was so good. They also had a blue shamrock ice sculpture. What?

ps, of COURSE I got the postcard and I bronzed it. It's hanging from my rearview mirror.

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he's talented. and sexy too.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home