There is a Place in Hell for Me and My Friends

Friday, December 01, 2006

the nerd list!

i found this questionnaire of sorts on adam's blog (http://rationalleftist.blogspot.com/) and thought i would like to answer the questions, since i am a big nerd and spent $40 on a ton of books the other day. i am also a nerd because i drug my wife to the tenacious d concert the other night. anyway, here we go...

(1 ) One book that changed your life: Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer (I read this when I was laid off the first time and it made me realize that things weren't so bad. Of course, when I got a new job I wanted more. And I still do--greedy bastard.)

2) One book that you'd read more than once: I have read a few more than once...a Moveable Feast and The Sun Also Rises by Hemingway are two.

3 ) One book you'd want on a deserted island: The Dictionery. That way I could use lots of words no one knew when I was rescued and act like I came in to contact with a more intelligent life form on that island.

4) One book that made you laugh: Barrel Fever by David Sedaris

5) One book that made you cry: Narnia, because I would seriously never read that shit.

6) One book you wish you'd written: The Karma Sutra. Hayyyy...Anyway, I have an amazing book idea in the works...I just need a few more volunteers with old photos and a good photographer. I know that photographer, I just need to get the balls to ask him for his help.

7) One book you wish had never been written: Anything fantasy related. See #5.

8) One book you're currently reading: Superstud by Paul Feig (just ordered)

9) One book you've been meaning to read: The Bible. Sorry, Christ.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home