There is a Place in Hell for Me and My Friends

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

i hate this weather.

i found myself sweating this morning. and it's november 29! on the east coast.

i put a coat on and walked outside. for a second i was fine. but by the time i got around the corner, i was breaking a sweat. not good. i walked back home and took the coat off. i didn't need a coat or a jacket! it's that warm. (i also changed my shoes, because i realized they were brown and my pants are gray, shirt is black. i was really tired.)

right now, it's actually in the 60's and the heat is on in my office. i am gonna die. and you know what? it's going to be really hard to get into the christmas spirit in this sort of weather. one year, when my sister lived in arizona, we went there for christmas. it was so strange. church was outside on christmas. it was also weird on another level, because the mass was all light hearted and hippie-ish. people were holding hands and swaying their arms and shit. it was so uncatholic to me. but i guess that's how they roll on the west coast.

as for me, i want it bitterly cold, no talking or even looking at anyone else in church (until you do the "peace be with you". and even then you can snub whomever you want. seriously.), and absolutely no sweating (unless you are in the gym, i guess).

so come on, mother nature! make out with kris kringle and get this thing chilled. i need to feel like it's chrissy.

1 Comments:

Blogger stephanie said...

I HEAR THAT!!! ps, i have enough christmas decorations out for me, tom, you AND emily. and some others. i have THREE TREES. oh i'm fareel.

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home