There is a Place in Hell for Me and My Friends

Monday, June 04, 2007

debbie downer

in case you were worried, i am fine.

i had some bile in my adbomen that made me violently ill. i had to have an endoscopic procedure (through the mouth) where they placed a stent on my liver. that (hopefully) stopped the bile from leaking into my abdomen. i was in the hospital for 6 days, but i am feeling better.

i'm headed back to work tomorrow. i have been out for like 2 weeks now, but had no fun. in fact, we had to cancel our trip to mexico and a short trip to DC. it ruined our third wedding anniversary and emily's 30th bday. pretty shitty. shitty city.

so now i have to make it all up to her. what should i do???

2 Comments:

Blogger stephanie said...

surprise party with the cast of 90210. except ray who hit donna.

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

With the bile thing going on, did your breath stank like poo? Eww.

Glad you're not dead.

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home